The MSC Fabrication team is constantly producing high quality Machine Handrails for all sorts of earthmoving equipment. We pride ourselfs in producing products that will withstand the punishment of any site. MSC handrails are installed on thousands of machines around Australia and have set the standard for Earthmoving equipment handrails.
We have standard designs ready to go for almost every make and model of excavator, and we stock all Rails for many common machines.
Select one of the examples below to see more detail on what we supply!
All of our rails:
- Conform to the build criteria outlined in AS1657 (Fixed platforms, walkways and handrails) and AS3868 (Earth-moving machinery – design guide for access systems)
- Are sandblasted, powder primed and powder coated to give the most hard-wearing finish possible.
- come standard with anti-fatigue wire ropes
- utilize CNC pipe bending to ensure accuracy and quality of fit.
All our rails can be supplied with the following options:
- Fold down sections to reduce machine transport height issues.
- Self closing access gates as required.
- Mount points for extinguishers, mirrors, lights etc.
- Class 1 Hivis Reflective tape.
If you don’t find what you are looking for a specific application give us a call. We custom make handrails to suit many applications.