Over the past 12 years MSC Fabrication (formerly Machine Security Covers) have developed excavator handrails for many makes and models. Our handrails set the benchmark for excavator handrails and we pride ourselves on quality, aesthetics and ease of fit. All of our handrails:
- Come with Anti vibration wire ropes
- Comform to:
- AS 3868 – 1991 – Earth-moving machinery – Design guide for access systems
- AS 1657-2013 – Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders
- Are designed to use existing mounting points on the machines (no weld on blocks)
- Are designed to minimise crate size for shipping throughout Australia.
- Come standard with all hardware required and comprehensive fitting instructions to ensure ease of installation.
- Can be fitted with optional items such as self-closing gates, fold down sections for ease of transport, and more…
Below is just a few examples of what we have done. If you would like further information about handrails for your machine please contact us in the office on (08) 9527-1323
Because we deal with so many dealships throughout Australia we make an effort to measure and stock handrail kits for many new model machines as soon become available on the Australian market.
To ensure quick turnaround to this vast range of dealers throughout Australia we:
- Stock handrails for many propular models
- AutoCAD Designs and/or templates ready for every handrail we have build
- CNC pipebending programs ready to go for all our handrail designs. (also ensures repeatability)
- Pre-manufacturing of standard componants.
- Freight agreements with major freight companies to ensure prompt delivery throughout Australia.